Polyaluminum ferric chloride (PAFC) is an inorganic polymer coagulant, which coagulate by the hydrolysis of aluminum and iron salts, based on the principle of synergy, adding elemental iron ion or Ferric oxide and other iron-containing complex to make new and high- efficiency coagulant.
1. The hydrolysis rate is fast and hydration is weak. The formation of alum density is tight with fast sedimentation rate, and has less impact on the water temperature.
2. Can effectively remove the aluminum ion and free aluminum ion, which cause after aluminum salt coagulation from raw water.
3. With less dosage, good treatment effect，and can save 10-20% cost than the other coagulant.
The product is suitable for drinking water and all kinds of industrial water purification treatment.
Usage and cautions：
1. Users are according different water quality through the test to deploy dosage density，then determine the optimal dosage. The liquid products can be added directly, and also can be adding with diluted. Specific dosage is on basis of flocculation test and trail.
2. The product should be stored indoors with a dry, ventilated, cool place, and is strictly prohibited to store with flammable, easy corrosion, toxic substances.